EuQuant is an economic consulting and urban planning company whose mission is to empower clients with data-driven solutions for achieving success. Whether evaluating feedback from customers, the effectiveness of policies and projects, marketing campaigns, or the impact of transportation infrastructure investments on communities, EuQuant’s data analytics is unique and practical. In an era when government and corporate decisions are driven by metrics, EuQuant’s trademark ability to assemble and analyze data creatively sets it apart from competitors.
Founded in 1994, in July of 2011, the Atlanta Tribune Magazine ranked EuQuant #2 among black-owned businesses in the State of Georgia, based on its commitment to community, wealth of knowledge, vision, and financial capacity. EuQuant’s leaders are scholars, authors, and internationally recognized experts. They serve as members of major corporate boards, advisors to White House and Federal Reserve councils, expert witnesses for committees of the U.S. Congress, and advisors to governments in emerging-market economies on monitoring and evaluating Millennium Development Goals. The company’s CEO, Doctor Thomas D Boston, is a regular economics contributor to CNN. EuQuant’s urban planning and transportation research is led by Dr. Catherine Ross. Dr. Ross is one of the country’s leading urban and transportation researchers. She has formerly directed GRTA, a statewide transportation organization in Georgia, and is currently a professor of city planning at Georgia Tech, where she also directs the Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development.
In January of 2012, EuQuant launched the Gazelle Index®, a new on-line business venture (www.gazelleindex.com). By tapping its survey research and analytical expertise, EuQuant created the first ever up-to-date measure of the confidence and hiring plans of small businesses owned by blacks, Latinos, Asians, women and non-minority entrepreneurs. The information is based on a national random quarterly survey of CEOs. The Gazelle Index now ranks #1 in related Google search results.
The company’s research services cover the following areas:
- Monitoring and Evaluating Program Performance and Project Impacts
- Data Analytics on Small, Minority and Women Business Performance
- Monitoring and Evaluating Minority Business Program Compliance
- Regional (Megaregion) Infrastructure Investment Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Urban and Regional Transportation Planning
- Health Impact Assessment
- Local, Regional and National Market Survey Research
- The impact of Public Housing Revitalization and Residential Mobility Programs
- Technical Training on Millennium Development Goals Evaluation
- Database Assembly for Program Performance Evaluations