EuQuant is an economic consulting and urban planning company whose mission is to empower clients with data-driven solutions for achieving success. Whether evaluating feedback from customers, the effectiveness of projects, marketing campaigns, or the impact of infrastructure investments on communities, EuQuant’s insights are unique and practical. In an era when corporate decisions are driven by metrics, EuQuant’s trademark ability to assemble and analyze data creatively sets it apart from competitors.
Founded in 1994, EuQuant’s leaders are scholars, authors, and internationally recognized experts. They serve as members of major corporate boards, advisors to White House and Federal Reserve councils, expert witnesses for committees of the U.S. Congress, and advisors to governments of emerging-market economies on monitoring and evaluating Millennium Development Goals. The company’s CEO is a regular economics contributor to CNN.
In January of 2012, EuQuant launched the Gazelle Index®, a new on-line business venture (www.gazelleindex.com). By tapping its survey research and analytical expertise, EuQuant created the first ever up-to-date measure of the confidence and hiring plans of small businesses owned by blacks, Latinos, Asians, women and non-minority entrepreneurs. The information is based on a national random quarterly survey of CEOs. The Gazelle Index now ranks #1 in related Google search results.
The company’s research services cover the following areas:
- Small, Minority and Women Business Entrepreneurship, Performance and Growth
- Survey Research and Economic Impacts
- Monitoring and Evaluating Program Performance and Project Impacts
- Government and Corporate Supplier Diversity
- Public Housing Revitalization and Residential Mobility
- Labor Market and Employment Outcomes
- Regional (MegaRegion) Infrastructure Investment Planning and Feasibility
- Urban and Regional Transportation Planning
- Monitoring and Evaluating Millennium Development Goals in Emerging Economies
- Database Assembly for Program Performance Evaluations